NewPath Learning Fetal Pig Dissection 3D Model Making Kit
The Fetal Pig Dissection 3D Model Making Kit allows students to build a model fetal pig with organs to learn about the anatomy of the major body systems.
Manufacturer: NewPath Learning 247740
- Through the process of building a model fetal pig, they build the pig and then add the organs to the model.
- The model can be used look to at the anatomy of the major body systems and covers the nervous system, circulatory system, respiratory system, digestive system, excretory system, and male and female reproductive systems.
- The model also shows how a fetal pig differs from an adult animal through coverage of fetal circulation and the umbilical cord.
- Students can then carry out a dissection to see how the parts fit together for comparative anatomy as well as an excellent means to prepare for a dissection.
- The Model Making Kit includes enough materials for students to assemble up to 5 paper models working cooperatively.
- The comprehensive Teacher Resource Guide included provides illustrated readings, activities, key vocabulary and an assessment, along with teaching opportunities for students to Engage, Explore, Explain, Extend and Evaluate their understanding of the concepts presented.
|5 Models, Teacher Resource Guide, Vinyl Pouch|
|6 to 10|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok