Pacific Hemostasis Fibrinogen Reference Plasma, 10 x 1mL
Screen and quantify plasma fibrinogen based on the Clauss method.
Screen and quantify plasma fibrinogen based on the Clauss method with Thermo Scientific Pacific Hemostasis Fibrinogen/Fibrin Analysis.Fibrinogen Assay Set:
- Quantifies plasma fibrinogen levels
- Detects acquired and congenital hemorrhagic disorders
- Components available separately
- Provides qualitative determination
- Useful in screening for fibrinogen disorders by measuring the formation of the fibrin clot
- Reconstituted stability: 8 hours at 2° to 8°C
Products can be purchased as a set or individually.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok