- CLIA Complexity: Non-Waived
- CPT Code: 87077
- Sensitivity: 100%
- Specificity: 97%
- Latex agglutination slide test for the qualitative detection of Staphylococcus aureus from primary cultures
- Latex reagent responds to clumping factor and/or protein A, two characteristics associated with Staphylococcus aureus colonies from cultures
- Produces visible red agglutination on an opaque background when results are positive
- Unused reagents can safely be used up to expiration date stamped on the box with prompt recapping and refrigeration
- For in vitro diagnostic use
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Staphylococcus aureus from primary culture|
|Latex reagent, applicator sticks and disposable slide cards|
|Select Staph Latex Test Kit|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok