Fisher Science Education™ Advanced StereoZoom Microscope
An exceptional stereozoom microscope at an exceptionally low price.
Permits students to view the wide picture at 10X magnification, then zoom all the way to 30X for an exciting closeup view. Achromatic optical system provides sharp, parfocalled image throughout the zoom range, without having to refocus.
- 1X to 3X Zoom
- Paired widefield 10X eyepieces are 45° inclined, with left diopter adjustment, interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm
- Accepts 23mm eyepiece reticle
- Viewing head rotates 360°
- Color corrected lenses
- Top light is 12V 10W halogen with reflector with directional lever which puts the light where you need it
- Bottom light is 110V 5W fluorescent for cool operation, greater light efficiency
- Base mounted light controls permit choice of top only, bottom only, or dual illumination
- Heavy duty 3–wire grounded cord and plug
- Large dual focusing knobs with slip clutch to prevent damage to mechanism
- Heavy duty rack and pinion focusing
- Tension adjustment eliminates focus 'drift'
- 80mm stage plate (black plastic contrast)
- 80mm stage plate (translucent white plate)
- Blue filter for transmitted light
- Locked-on stage clips
- Professional, all-metal frame, gray enamel finish
- Heavy-duty fixed arm with ergonomic design
- Height: 317mm (12 in.)
- Base width: 215mm (8 in.), Base depth: 220mm (8 in.)
- Net weight: 4kg (9 lb.)
Warranty and Services
Lifetime limited warranty excluding bulb, cord and fuse
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok