Fisherbrand™ 150 Handheld Homogenizer Motor
The 150 Homogenizer is a high performance, light weight tissue homogenizer designed to reliably process samples, quickly and efficiently.
- Designed for comfortable handheld use, but can be mounted to a motor stand for lengthier processing
- Interchangeable quick connect rotor stator generator probes provides flexibility to process samples from 200μL to 100mL
- Stainless-steel probes (5mm to 10mm diameter), sold separately, are designed for long life and are easy to disassemble for cleaning
- Plastic probes virtually eliminate risk of cross contamination and carryover between samples and can be cleaned for reuse in most cases
- Speed: Variable from 5000 to 35,000rpm
- Power: 150w max
- Sound: <72dB
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Warranty and Services
|Diameter: 6.35cm (2.5 in.)|
|Tissue homogenization, PCR analysis, cell disruption, RNA/DNA and protein extractions, and emulsions and suspensions|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok