Fisherbrand™ Bead Mill 24 Homogenizer
Used for variety of applications that require grinding, lysing, and homogenization of biological samples prior to molecular extraction. Used with Fisherbrand™ Bead Kits.
- Simultaneously homogenize up to 24 x 2 mL or 0.5 mL tubes
- More samples can be processed in smaller amount of time
- Convenient front-loading tube holder position for ease of use and optimal bead/sample interactions
- Processing range is ideal for soft tissue samples
- No cool-down required between runs (non-stop processing)
- Disposable tubes ensure no threat of cross-contamination
- No sample degradation due to quick processing
- Smaller footprint to maximize bench space
- Run Time: 1 to 99 sec.
- Performance Range: 0.8 m/s to 6 m/s in increments of 1.5 m/s
- Number of Cycles: 1-9
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|DNA/RNA extraction, tissue homogenization, protein purification|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok