Fisher Scientific™ Educational Spectrophotometer
Precision, low-cost spectrophotometer designed especially for high schools.
Performs well in the analysis of chlorophyll, equilibrium determinations, Beer's Law studies, water analysis and chemical and biological fluids.
- Large digital readout for absorbance or transmittance
- Built-in second-order filters for greater precision
- Wavelength adjustment dial built to withstand heavy use
- Wavelength Range: 400 to 1000nm
- Spectral Slit Width: 20nm
- Wavelength Accuracy: ±3nm
- Wavelength Reliability: 2nm
- Stray Radiant Eenergy: 2% at 400nm
- Photometric Range: 0%T to 100%T, 0A to 1.99A
- Photometric Accuracy: ±4%T
- Photometric Noise: ±1.0%
- L × W × H: 16 × 12 × 7 in. (40.6 × 30.5 × 17.8cm)
|400 to 1000 nm|
|15 x 12 x 7 in. (40.6 x 30.5 x 17.8 cm)|
|110/230 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Spectrophotometer, 12 Round cuvette; 0.5 in. round cuvet holder, 10mm square cuvet adapter, User's manual, Lab manual with five experiments|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok