Fisherbrand Electrothermal Electromantle
Allows for maximum heat transfer with minimal risk of flask breakage. Bibby Scientific Electrothermal Electromantle includes support rod clamps as an integral feature and incorporates a grounded earth screen and double fuses for added safety.
DescriptionEach mantle is made with extreme care and is hand sewn to assure its reliability, quality and safety. Maximum heat transfer to the sample is achieved by having excellent insulation around the cartridge and good flask coverage. All Electrothermal mantles go through the 'burn off' procedure at the end of the manufacturing process enabling use straight out of the box.
Designed with flexibility and ease of use in mind, the EM series heating mantle is a reliable workhorse for your heating applications in the laboratory. All EM Electromantles have a built-in energy regulator with indicator lamps for power and heater operation. All mantles have support rod clamps as an integral feature and incorporate a grounded earth screen and double fuses for added safety. Larger capacity products have multiple heating elements, enabling a more even and directed transfer of heat.
- Chemically resistant polypropylene outer casing
- Use with round bottom flasks from 50mL to 250mL
- Unique ventilation system which allows outer casing to remain safe to touch
- Maximum element temperature 450°C
- Built-in energy regulator
- Model EM5000/CE has 2 circuits for upper and lower level heating
- Replaceble insulated heater cartridge
- Indicator lamps for power and heater operation
- A chemically resistant polypropylene outer casing
- A grounded earth screen and double fuses for extra safety
- Supplied with bracket for 1.3cm diameter support rods (but not including support rod rods)
|Bracket for 1.3cm diameter support rods (support rods not included)|
|150w UK and EU plug|
|Round Bottom Flasks from 50 to 250 mL|
|Polypropylene outer housing|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok