Fisherbrand Incubating Rockers
For smooth rocking motion and general purpose incubation.
A compact benchtop unit with easy-to-use controls allow users to adjust temperature in 1°C increments. Provides repeatable and accurate results every time and is easily visible across lab benches.
- Microprocessor control provides electronic tilt adjustment from 0 to 15° while unit is operating
- Precise speed control provides smooth, low-speed rocking motion down to 1rpm
- PID temperature controller for precise control from ambient +5° to +65°C
- Easy-to-read, independent LED displays for temperature, speed and tilt angle
- Overload protection by activation of audible and visual signals
- Speed ramping feature to slowly increase speed to desired set-point
- Spill-resistant design
- Timer with audible alarm present
- Caution hot indicator symbol
- Polycarbonate lid enables viewing of samples without disturbing internal temperature
- Operating conditions: 5° to 40°C (41° to 104°F), maximum 80% relative humidity, non-condensing
Cell cultures, staining and destaining gels, hybridization procedures, hematology and blotting techniques.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Includes a 92 in. (234cm) detachable, 3-wire cord and plug (230V units are supplied with Euro type plug).
Warranty and Services
2 year limited warranty on parts and labor
|1 to 50rpm|
|1 second to 160 hours|
|Ambient +5° to ambient +65°C|
|0 to 15°|
|1 sec. to 160 Hours|
|10.75 x 11 x 10.5 in. (27.3 x 27.9 x 26.7cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok