Fisherbrand™ Memory Humidity/ Temperature Pen
Memory displays highest and lowest humidity/temperature reading achieved overnight or during any time period. Fisherbrand Memory Humidity/Temperature Pen continuously and simultaneously displays both relative humidity and °F/°C with dual recall memories.
- Memory displays highest and lowest humidity/temperature reading achieved overnight or during any time period
- 13mm-high display is easy-to-read—shows changes in less than 30 seconds and is updated every second
- Fast-response, solid-state sensors
- Temperature range is 0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F) with a resolution of 0.1° and an accuracy of ±1°C
- Relative humidity range is 20 to 95% with a resolution of 1% and an accuracy of ±3.5% (mid-range) to ±5.59% (ends-of-range)
- Dimensions: 14 x 2.5 x 2.7cm; weight: 43g
Individually serial-numbered Traceable™ Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
|Memory Humidity/Temperature Pen|
|0°C to 50°C|
|Dual recall memories|
|32°F to 122°F|
|6.62 x 1.25 x 0.5 in. (16.8 x 3.2 x 1.3 cm)|
|Two silver-oxide batteries for continuous monitoring for six months, high-impact, chemical-resistant ABS Plastic case and pocket clip|
|25 to 95%|
|±3.5 to ±5.5%|
|Fast response solid state|
|Memory displays highest and lowest humidity/temperature reading achieved overnight or during any time period|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok