Fisherbrand™ Model 505 Sonic Dismembrator
High power, programmable system ideal for nanotechnology, cell disruption and homogenization applications.
The Fisher Scientific™ Model 505 Sonic Dismembrator offers the same programmable features as Model 120 but delivers substantially more power. High power, programmable system ideal for nanotechnology, cell disruption and homogenization applications.
- Processes 0.2 to 1000mL
- 500 watts
- A variety of accessories are available including probes for individual samples and a Cup Horn for indirect sonication
- Programmable from 1 second to 10 hours
- Pulse mode (1 second to 59 seconds)
- Energy display (watts and Joules)
- Applications Include: Nanoparticle dispersion, mixing and homogenization
Stand not included.
Warranty and Services
|20 kHz (Ultrasonic Frequency)|
|0.5 to 500 mL|
|Generator, converter, 1/2 in. dia. probe, power cable, wrench set. Note: Stand and Clamp shown in picture not included|
|1 sec. to 10 hrs.|
|110/117 V, 50/60 Hz|
|15 x 18 x 9 in.|
|Ideal for nano particle dispersion, mixing and homogenization|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok