Fisherbrand Open-Air Rocking Shakers
Ideal for cell culture work and suitable to be used in a variety of environmental conditions.
- Microprocessor control provides electronic tilt angle adjustment from 0 to 15° while unit is operating
- Low profile design for easy fit into most fume hoods and incubators
- Precise speed control provides smooth, low-speed rocking motion down to 1rpm
- Easy-to-read, independent LED displays for speed, tilt angle and time
- Overload protection by activation of audible and visual signals
- Speed ramping feature to slowly increase speed to desired set-point
- Spill-resistent design
- Timer with audible alarm present
- Operating conditions: 5° to 40°C (41° to 104°F), maximum 80% relative humidity, non-condensing
Staining and destaining gels, hybridization procedures, hematology and blotting techniques
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Includes a 92 in. (234cm) detachable, 3-wire cord and plug (230V units are supplied with Euro type plug). Also supplied with a 12.75 x 10 in. (32.4 x 25.4cm) non-skid rubber mat.
Warranty and Services
2 year limited warranty on parts and labor
|1 to 50rpm|
|1 second to 160 hours|
|5 to 40°C|
|0 to 15°|
|1 sec. to 160 Hours|
|17 x 11 x 5 in. (43.2 x 27.9 x 12.7cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok