Fisherbrand Sound Enclosure for Models 505/705 Sonic Dismembrators
Sound Enclosure for Model 505/705 Sonic Dismembrator. Sonic Dismembrators are extremely loud devices that can cause discomfort to the user and anyone nearby. The Sound Enclosure reduces noise by approximately 20 dBa and is made to work with all accessories. In addition to reducing noise, the Sound Enclosure has an internal support rod and converter mounting system. Any Fisherbrand probe or horn will be held safely and securely inside the unit.
This Fisher Scientific Sound Enclosure is designed for use with Models 505/705 Sonic Dismembrators. Significantly reduces noise of Sonic Dismembrators.
- Sound Reducing Enclosure including stand and clamp
- For use with Model 505/705 Sonic Dismembrator
- Two ports are located on either side of the enclosure for coolant tubing or a temperature monitoring probe
- Interior walls are lined with water-resistant acoustical foam
- Door has a window so experiments can be visually monitored
- Dimensions: 13D x 13.5W x 30.5H in. (33 x 34.3 x 77.5cm)
|Model 505 and 705 sonic dismembrator|
|Ideal for sound reduction|
|Internal support rod and converter mounting system|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok