Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Double Thermometer with Computer Output
Jumbo 1.37 in.H (3.5cm) LCD displays temperature of both probes simultaneously, or the temperature of one probe and the difference between probes. Dual readings displayed with the temperature of probe 1 in 0.5 in. (1.3cm) digits stacked over that of probe 2 (or the T1-T2 differential) in 0.25 in. (0.6cm) digits.
Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Double Thermometer Monitors two Type-K probes on separate channels. Jumbo 1.37 in.H (3.5cm) LCD displays temperature of both probes simultaneously, or the temperature of one probe and the difference between probes. Dual readings displayed with the temperature of probe 1 in 0.5 in. (1.3cm) digits stacked over that of probe 2 (or the T1-T2 differential) in 0.25 in. (0.6cm) digits.
- Comes with two Type-K beaded thermocouple probes with a response time of less than one second and 48 in. (1.22m) of PTFE-coated cables
- Includes switch-selectable Celsius and Fahrenheit scales; operates over a wide range of -50 to +1230°C and -50 to +199°F
- Resolution: 0.1° below 199.9°C/°F and 1° over 200°C/°F
- Accuracy: ±0.75% plus 1°C (±0.75% plus 2°F)
- Housed in durable, impact-resistant ABS plastic case
- Features maximum, minimum and average memory recalls
- HOLD button to freeze display and capture reading
- Serial RS-232 port connects thermometer to computer or datalogger for data collection
- Dimensions: 1.25L × 3W × 7 in.H (3.2 × 7.6 × 17.8cm)
- Weight: 9.5 oz. (269g)
- Can be used with Fisherbrand™ Stainless-Steel Probe (15-070-2B) and Surface Probe (15-078-2A), available separately
- Can also be used with Fisher Scientific Datalogger (06-662-72) and Data Acquisition System (11-661-22), available separately (contact your Fisher Scientific Customer Service Representative)
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™; indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
|-50°C to +1230°C|
|1.25 x 3 x 7 in. (3.1 x 7.6 x 17.8 cm)|
|Two Type-K beaded probes and 9V battery|
|50°F to 1999°F|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|Monitoring two Type-K probes on separate channels|
|Type K Thermocouple|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok