Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Full-Scale Thermometers
Switchable °F/°C temperature ranges
Stainless-steel probe with piercing tip allows constant exposure to extreme temperatures at the end of the range. Fisher Scientific™ Full-Scale Thermometer readings are updated every second and displayed on a 0.37 in. (9.4mm) LCD readout. Switchable °F/°C temperature ranges.
- Magnetic back allows placement on metal surfaces (incubators, freezers, water baths)
- Flip-open easel allows use on lab bench; spring fastener clips onto any edge
- Resolution, 0.1° from -20 to +200 and 1° elsewhere
- Measure just 2.12 dia. × 0.56 in. depth (5.3 × 1.3cm)
- Probe dia. × L: 0.14 × 5.5 in. (0.4 × 14cm)
- Cable length: 10 ft. (3m)
Plus model also includes high/low alarm, minimum/maximum memories, and hold.
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™; indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|Stainless Steel probe, 1.5V Silver Oxide battery|
|0.1 Above −20 to +200°C and 1 elsewhere|
|-20°C to +300°C|
|Full-Scale Plus Thermometer|
|-4°F to +572°F|
|Freezer, incubator, water bath|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok