Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Giant Digits™ Radio Atomic Clock
View giant-size digits from anywhere with desk/wall mount. Fisherbrand Traceable Giant Digits Radio Atomic Clock automatically adjusts for daylight saving time, leap year and even the Earth's wobble in leap seconds. Maintains better than one-second accuracy for 25,000 years.
Includes: Batteries and outdoor radio remote
- 4.75 in. (12cm) digit height viewable from 200 ft. (61m)
- Radio signal from the NIST™ Colorado atomic clock automatically sets correct time/date
- Displays both ambient and remonte F/C temperature
- Shows date, day and 12/24-hour format
- Time resolution: 1 second
- Temperature resolution: 0.1°
- Temperature range: 23 to 122°F (-5 to 50°C)
- Accuracy: 0.0001 of a second
Dimensions: 16.5L × 10.5W × 1.75 in. H (42 × 27 × 4.5cm). Net weight: 3.25 lb. (1.5kg).
Individually serial-numbered Traceable™ Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
|Radio Atomic Clock|
|23°F to 122°F|
|16.5 x 10.5 x 1.75 in. (42 x 27 x 4.5 cm)|
|View giant size digits from anywhere with desk or wall mount|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|-5°C to +50°C|
|Battery and outdoor radio remote|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok