Fisherbrand Traceable Hi-Accuracy Refrigerator Thermometer
Refrigerator thermometer can monitor two different areas simultaneously. Has the ability to monitor temperatures in refrigerator and freezer simultaneously or two refrigerator locations.
Refrigerator thermometer can monitor two different areas simultaneously. Has the ability to monitor temperatures in refrigerator and freezer simultaneously or two refrigerator locations. Fisher Scientific Traceable Hi-Accuracy Refrigerator Thermometer has an alarm which provides two visual LEDs and two audio alerts, displays exact time/date of dual thermometer alarms.
- Triple display shows minimum/maximum, current temperatures
- Min/max monitors readings for any period; displays exact time/date temperature occurred
- Programmable in 0.01° increments
- Alarm signals continuously even if temperature returns to nonalarm range
- 10 ft. micro-cable permits refrigerator doors to close on it
- Temperature range: -50 to +70°C (-58 to +158°F)
- Resolution: 0.01°, accuracy: ±0.3°C
- Displays exact time/date when MIN/MAX reading occurred and time/date when alarm triggered
- Two-channel alarm is programmable in 0.1° increments and sounds continuously when temperature rises above/falls below set points
- High-impact, chemical resistant ABS plastic case is 2.75 x 4.25 x 0.75 in.
- Weight: 5 oz. (141.74g)
Available with bottle probe or regular probe. Bottle probed sealed in a 1 dia. x 2.5 in. bottle with nontoxic glycol. Regular probe is chemical resistant and waterproof; measures 0.18 dia. x 0.75 in.
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA; indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
|-58°F to +158°F|
|Monitoring temperature in refrigerator and freezer simultaneously or two refrigerator locations|
|2 Regular Probes|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|4.5 x 2.75 x 0.75 in. (11.4 x 6.9 x 1.9 cm)|
|ABS Plastic case, stand, Velcro™, magnetic strips, wall mount and two AA battery, two regular probes|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok