Fisherbrand Traceable Hi-Accuracy Refrigerator Thermometer with Min/Max Readings
Stores in memory and displays minimum/maximum readings for last 24 hours (each hour), seven days (each day) and 30 days (each day). Fisherbrand Traceable Hi-Accuracy Refrigerator Thermometers include visual LEDs and audible alarms which signal continuously even if temperature returns to non-alarm range.
- Reads °C/°F.
- High/low alarm
- Time/Date stamp key shows the exact time and date for all minimum and maximum readings
- Resolution and accuracy fulfill precise measurements for refrigerators/freezers
- Sealed bottle in GRAS (generally recognized as safe) materials is insulated from rapid temperature changes when door is opened
- Refrigerator/freezer door closes and seals tightly around micro-thin cable
- Triple display shows current °C/°F and minimum/maximum temperatures
- Alarm can be set in 0.1° increments and signals when temperature rises above or falls below set points
- Permits easy one-key calibration by user
- Range: -50.00° to +70.00°C (-58.00° to +158°F)
- Resolution: 0.01°
- Accuracy: ±0.1°C
- With Bottle Probe or Bullet Probe: four-wire platinum bottle, waterproof; L x dia.: 1.0 x 2.5 in. (2.54 x 6.35cm)
- Display: three lines, two alarm LEDs
- Cable: waterproof, 120 in. (3.048m)
- Case: high-impact, chemical- resistant, ABS plastic
- Size, L x W x H: 4.25 x 2.75 x 0.75 in. (10.8 x 7.0 x 1.9cm)
- Weight: 5 oz. (141.7g)
- Four-wire platinum bottle probe ensures linear response and high accuracy across the entire range
- Sealed bottle of GRAS (generally recognized as safe) material is insulated from rapid temperature changes when door is opened
- No bottle
- Probe is 0.31 in. dia. x 0.75 in.L (0.78 x 1.90cm)
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|-58°F to +158°F|
|4.25 x 2.75 x 0.75 in. (10.8 x 7.6 x 1.9 cm)|
|-50°C to +70°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok