Fisherbrand Traceable Humidity Meter
Retains highest and lowest readings recorded over selected period
Fisher Scientific Traceable Humidity Meter retains highest and lowest readings recorded over selected period. Results appear on 1.12 in. LCD.
- Measures relative humidity from 10 to 95%, with 0.1% resolution and ±2% (mid-range), ±4% (ends of range) accuracy
- Reads temperatures from -18° to +93°C with 0.1° resolution and accuracy of ±1°C (from 0° to 40°C) and ±2°C (at ends of range)
- Response time <10 seconds
- RS-232-C serial computer output
- Miniature probe
- Shockproof ABS plastic case
Resistive-polymer probe measures 8.5 in. (22cm). Case measures 7.12L x 2.75W x 1.25 in. H (18 x 7 x 3cm). Net weight: 7.4 oz. (210g)
A certificate is provided to indicate instrument traceability to standards provided by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Calibrated by an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA.
Meets Federal CLIA Requirement 493.1207.
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|3 ft. cable and 9V battery for 100 hours of continuous use|
|Dual recall memories|
|-18° to +93°C|
|Retains highest and lowest readings recorded over selected period|
|7.12 x 2.75 x 1.25 in. (18 x 7 x 3cm)|
|10 to 95%|
|0° to 199.9°F|
|±2 to ±4%|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok