Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Humidity/Temperature Pen with Memory
Ideal for monitoring RH in labs and plants
Includes: 1.5V battery for continuous “always on” monitoring for one-half year
Ideal for monitoring RH in labs and plants. Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Humidity/Temperature Pen continuously and simultaneously displays relative humidity and temperature (in Celsius and Fahrenheit) with dual-recall memories. Handy pocket clip makes it easy to carry.
- Relative humidity range: 25 to 98% with a resolution of 1%, Accuracy of ±3.5% (midrange) to ±5.5% (outside midrange)
- Temperature range: 0.0° to 50.0°C (32.0° to 122.0°F) with a resolution of 0.1° and an accuracy of ±1°C (±1.8°F)
- Memory displays highest and lowest readings achieved overnight or during any time period
- Display (0.75 in. high) can be read at a glance, shows changes in less than 30 seconds, and is updated every second
- High-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic
Measures 0.5L × 6.62W × 1.25 in. H (1.2 × 17 × 3.2cm). Net weight: 1.75 oz. (50g)
A certificate is provided to indicate instrument traceability to standards provided by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST™). Calibrated by an ISO™ 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™.
|0°C to 50°C|
|Dual recall memories|
|32°F to 122°F|
|0.5 x 6.62 x 1.25 in. (1.2 x 17 x 3 cm)|
|Supplied with an AAA battery|
|20 to 95%|
|±3.5 to ±5.5%|
|Continuously and simultaneously displays relative humidity and temperature (in Celsius and Fahrenheit) with dual-recall memories, handy pocket clip makes it easy to +carry|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok