Fisherbrand Traceable Hygrometer/Thermometer/Barometer/Dew Point Pen
Barometer measures pressure in three different units
Barometer measures pressure in three different units. Fisher Scientific Traceable Hygrometer/Thermometer/Barometer/Dew Point Pen has a user selectable dual display which shows humidity/temperature, humidity/dew point, barometer/temperature or barometer/humidity.
Displays several units of measure: inches of mercury (inHg) from 0.29 to 32.48 with a resolution of 0.01, millibars (hPa) from 10.0 to 1100 with a resolution of 0.1 and 1hPa, and millimeters of mercury (mmHg) from 7.5 to 825.0 with a resolution of 0.1mmHg.
- Lightweight; Compact design features an electronic capacitance
- Tough ABS plastic housing (1.50 x 8 x 1.50 in.)
- Water-resistant; O-ring sealing; High contrast 0.375 in. high LCD digits
- Membrane keypads provide longer durability
- HOLD button freezes the reading on the display
- At the press of a button, unit recalls minimum/maximum readings
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
|0°C to 50°C|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|0.375 in. H|
|8 x 1.5 in. (20.3 x 3.81 cm)|
|Traceable certificate, four AAA batteries|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok