Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Thermometer with Time/Date, Max/Min Memory
Shows exact time and date when minimum and maximum temperature occurred
Shows exact time and date when minimum and maximum temperature occurred. Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Thermometers with Time/Date, Max/Min Memory are perfect for long-term recording and ideal for monitoring solutions, refrigerators, room temperature, and incubators.
- Displays current, minimum, and maximum temperatures
- Display shows min/max of ambient or probe temperature, time of day, and month/day
- Submersible probe; wire mounting bracket permits easy probe placement
- Stainless-steel sensor and 6 ft. (1.8m) cable perform accurately even when both are under water
- Sensor diameter: 0.18 in.; length: 1.5 in.
- Resolution is 0.5°; accuracy, ±1.5°C
- Dimensions: 3.5L × 3.5W × 1 in.H (8.9 × 8.9 × 2.5cm)
- 15-077-976 comes with special bottle probe specifically for refrigerator/freezer applications
Replacement battery is Cat. No. 02-440-3A
Individually serial-numbered Traceable™ Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA; indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
|-40°C to +80°C|
|Monitoring solutions, refrigerators, room temperature, and incubators.|
|Traceable Thermometer with bottle probe for refrigerator/freezer applications|
|-40°F to +176°F|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|3.5 x 3.5 x 1 in. (8.8 x 8.9 x 2.5 cm)|
|Flip open stand for benchtop use, wall mounting slot, Velcro™ to attach to any surface, AAA Alkaline battery, high impact ABS Plastic case|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok