Fisherbrand Traceable Total-Range Thermometer
Technologically advanced, pocket-size thermometer with water-resistant case
Constructed of shock-resistant ABS plastic, the Fisherbrand Traceable Total-Range Thermometer is designed for rough handling. Water-resistant case stops dirt, dust, fumes, and water.
- Fast-response microprocessor updates display twice per second
- Thermometer reads from -200° to 1370°C/-328° to 2498°F, with resolution of 0.1° and 1°
- Probe range (supplied with unit): -40° to 250°C continuous or 300°C short-term; accepts all Type-K thermocouples
- Accuracy: ±1°C between -50°C to 740°C, otherwise ±2°C
- Jumbo-size, 0.62 in. (15.7mm) digits, back-lighting button
- HOLD button freezes display to capture current reading
- Switches from °F to °C at the touch of a button
- Recalls minimum and maximum temperature readings captured during any time
- Alarm sounds when temperature rises above or falls below high/low setpoints
- Countup timer alarm may be set from 23 hours, 59 minutes to 1 minute
Dimensions: 7L x 3.25W x 1.5 in. H (17.8 x 8.3 x 3.8cm). Weight: 8 oz. (227g). Uses all Type-K thermocouple probes.
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA; indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
|-328°F to +2498°F|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|PVC protective casing with flip-out stand; three AAA batteries (power unit for one year of routine use); Type-K beaded probe with 4 ft. long (1.2m) cable|
|-200°C to +1370°C|
|7 x 3.2 x 1.5 in. (17.8 x 8.3 x 3.81 cm)|
|Type K Thermocouple|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok