Fisher Scientific Variable-Flow Peristaltic Pumps
Provide fine resolution with a wide flow range used with food, pharmaceuticals and other critical solutions with this pump. Fisherbrand Variable-Flow Peristaltic Pumps offer outstanding flow control and flexibility for transferring and dosing liquids.
- Bi-directional flow with precise measured deliveries
- Excellent flow control and flexibility for transferring and dosing liquids
- Ultralow-, low-, medium-, and medium high-flow models feature flowrates from 0.005 to 600mL/min. and accept up to five different tubing sizes
- Revolution of one roller delivers a precisely measured volume specific to tubing size and motor speed control
- Variable-speed motor control and PURGE/PRIME switch for high-speed emptying and filling
- Reverse mode permits ease in draining tubing
- Three rollers reduce flow pulsation, prevent siphoning, and eliminate the need for check valves
- Packaged in chemical-resistant ABS plastic case
- Autoclavable tubing may be used with fluid temperatures from -62° to +260°C (-80° to +500°F) and is ideal for food, pharmaceutical and other critical solutions
- Dimensions: 6.62L x 4.75W x 4.5 in.H (16.8 x 12 x 11.5cm).
|10.9 to 600mL/min.|
|-62 to 260°C|
|-80 to 500°F|
|Silicone tubing (0.03, 0.06, 0.09, 0.18 and 0.25 in. I.D.), Polypropylene fittings/nipples, 230V power supply and accessory battery connector|