Fisherbrand 19 Mechanical Pump Oil for Belt-Drive and Direct-Drive Pumps, Plastic bottle
Fisherbrand 19 Mechanical Pump Oil is a durable vacuum pump fluid recommended for belt-drive and direct-drive pumps. Properties include lower vapor pressures, reduced backstreaming, and longer fluid life. For use in non-corrosive and non-extreme operating conditions.
For use in non-corrosive and non-extreme operating conditions. This durable vacuum pump fluid is recommended for belt-drive and direct-drive pumps. Properties include lower vapor pressures, reduced backstreaming, and a longer fluid life.
- Also for use in the forepump of a diffusion pump system with polyphenyl ethers, silicone, and ester-based pump fluids
- Permits cooler pump operation, lower maintenance, longer fluid life, reduced power consumption
- Reduces backstreaming
- Protects O-rings
- Ultimate pressure at 25°C (77°F), 8.5 x 10-5 torr
- Pour point, - 15°C (+ 5°F)
- Flash point, 212°C (415°F)
|19 Mechanical Pump Oil|
|Vacuum pump oil|
|Reduces back streaming and protects O-rings|
|55 cSt at 40°C|
|For belt-drive and direct-drive pumps|
|8.5 x 10-5 torr|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok