Fisherbrand™ Easy-Squeeze Wash Bottles, 6/Cs.
Come with colored polypropylene closures with PTFE membrane (except 02-897-2, which has an HDPE closure).
Easy to fill and ready to use
- Wide mouth
- Translucent and sputter-free
- With easy-to-read color-coded silk-screened labels
- Tips can be cut back to increase flow
- When not in use, bottles relieve internal pressure without dripping
Label information includes:
- Chemical name
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) codes and symbols
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) number
- Hazard codes
- Laboratory protective equipment information
- Target organ information
- Recommended fill level
- LDPE recycling code
- Bottle volume capacity “For Dispensing Only, Not Recommended For Storage” statement
Not recommended for use above 60°C (140°F).
Available in cases of six, all with the same label; in a six-bottle Solvent Pack (one each labeled acetone, deionized water, ethanol, isopropanol, methanol and universal); or six-bottle Cleaning Pack (one each labeled acetone, bleach, deionized water, saline, soap and universal bottles).
|Capacity||17 oz., 500mL|
|Capacity (Metric)||500 mL|
|Capacity (English)||17 oz.|
|Diameter (English)||2.99 in.|
|For Use With (Application)||Solvent assortment pack|
|Closure Size||38-415 mm|
|Closure Type||Polypropylene Closure|
|Diameter (Metric)||76 mm|
|Height (English)||6.81 in.|
|Height (Metric)||173 mm|
|Through the Closure Dispensing||No|
|Show More Show Less|