Fisherbrand™ Easy-Squeeze Wash Bottles, 6/Cs.
Come with colored polypropylene closures with PTFE membrane (except 02-897-2, which has an HDPE closure).
Easy to fill and ready to use
- Wide mouth
- Translucent and sputter-free
- With easy-to-read color-coded silk-screened labels
- Tips can be cut back to increase flow
- When not in use, bottles relieve internal pressure without dripping
Label information includes:
- Chemical name
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) codes and symbols
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) number
- Hazard codes
- Laboratory protective equipment information
- Target organ information
- Recommended fill level
- LDPE recycling code
- Bottle volume capacity “For Dispensing Only, Not Recommended For Storage” statement
Not recommended for use above 60°C (140°F).
Available in cases of six, all with the same label; in a six-bottle Solvent Pack (one each labeled acetone, deionized water, ethanol, isopropanol, methanol and universal); or six-bottle Cleaning Pack (one each labeled acetone, bleach, deionized water, saline, soap and universal bottles).
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Through the Closure Dispensing||No|
|Closure Size||38-415 mm|
|Closure Type||Polypropylene Closure|
|Diameter (Metric)||76 mm|
|Height (Metric)||173 mm|
|Height (English)||6.81 in.|
|Capacity||17 oz., 500mL|
|Capacity (Metric)||500 mL|
|Capacity (English)||17 oz.|
|Diameter (English)||2.99 in.|
|For Use With (Application)||Ethanol|
|Includes||Color-coded Silk screened labels, PTFE membrane|
|Show More Show Less|