Caustic Spill Clean-Up Kits, Fisher Chemical
Neutralize and absorb up to 0.25 gal. (1L) liquid caustic spills
- Handle caustic potash (potassium hydroxide, 45% concentration); caustic soda (sodium hydroxide, 50% concentration); aqueous ammonia (ammonium hydroxide, 28%); and weaker alkali hydroxides
- Color changes from blue to red when caustic has been neutralized
- Instructions are printed inside lid with pictograms for fast, efficient use
- Packaged in a durable, water-resistant case printed with a large “CAUTION SPILL” sign on the outside
- Tamper-evident seal assures integrity
- 19 x 7.5 x 11 in. (48.3 x 19 x 27.9cm)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|0.25 gal., 0.94L|
|One 8.75 lb. carton of neutralizer, one 5 lb. container of absorbent, one zipper lock plastic disposal bag with write on labels, one pair safety goggles, one apron, one pair gloves, one pair shoe covers, one dustpan, broom, and spatula, sealing labels|
|19 x 7.5 x 11 in. (48.3 x 19 x 27.94cm)|
|Caustic Spill Clean Up Kit|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok