VistaLab™ Technologies Ergo-Fit™ Pipette
Ergo-Fit contoured shape pipet with adjustable hook fits hand like a glove
Ergo Fit pipette is a variable volume, air displacement, two stroke pipet intended to aspirate and dispense precise fluid volumes.
- Low force plunger enables light thumb action pipet for liquid handling
- Plunger helps to manually control speed of aspirating and dispensing with minimal effort
- Audible click for gentle tip acquisition and push button for tip discard
- Cap opener at base for easy opening of PCR and microtubes
- Simple in-lab calibration
- Ergonomically designed pipet ensures pipetting comfort
- Plunger allows to adjust volume for fast pipetting
- Available in six models from 0.2 to 1000μL
- Autoclavable pipet
- Temperature range: 15° to 35°C
- Relative humidity range: 10 to 85%
- Atmospheric pressure: 70 to 106kPa
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|0.2 to 2 μL|
|±1.5% at 2μL±2.7% at 1μL±12% at 0.2μL|
|0.9% at 2μL 1.8% at 1μL 7.6% at 0.2μL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok