Fisher Science Education Flowering Plants Angiospermae Basic Slide Set
Variety of flowering plants.
Supplied with plastic box for 25 microscope slides.
Set of six slides includes:
- Mitosis, l.s. from Allium root tips showing all stages of plant mitosis carefully stained with iron-hematoxyline after Heidenhain
- Monocot and dicot roots, two t.s. on one slide for comparison
- Monocot and dicot stems, two t.s. on one slide for comparison of the different structures
- Syringa, lilac, t.s. of a typical mesophytic dicot leaf for general study, showing all structures very clearly
- Lilium, anther t.s. for general study showing pollen chambers and pollen grains
- Lilium, ovary t.s., showing arrangement of ovules and all structures for general study
|Flowering Plants Slide Set|