Fisher Science Education™ Flowering Plants Angiospermae Basic Slide Set
Variety of flowering plants.
Supplied with plastic box for 25 microscope slides.
Set of six slides includes:
- Mitosis, l.s. from Allium root tips showing all stages of plant mitosis carefully stained with iron-hematoxyline after Heidenhain
- Monocot and dicot roots, two t.s. on one slide for comparison
- Monocot and dicot stems, two t.s. on one slide for comparison of the different structures
- Syringa, lilac, t.s. of a typical mesophytic dicot leaf for general study, showing all structures very clearly
- Lilium, anther t.s. for general study showing pollen chambers and pollen grains
- Lilium, ovary t.s., showing arrangement of ovules and all structures for general study
|Flowering Plants Slide Set|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok