Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Fisherbrand™ Seeker with Bent-End
Fisherbrand Seeker with Bent-End partly knurled to ensure firm grip. Made from ASTM™ standard stainless steel.
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Fisherbrand™ Seeker with Bent-End are used to manipulate tissues during dissection.
- Multipurpose - Useful in educational, research or healthcare setting
- Nickel-plated steel probe with haxagonal handle for precision control
- Curved-point, tapered and blunt at the end
- Overall length: 6in.(152mm)
- Electronically passivated for corrosion resistance
- Rockwell hardness (HRC): 40-45
- Autoclavable up to 135°C; Can be sterilized by Eto/gamma radiation
- Produced under ISO 9002, GMP, cGMP guidelines
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok