Acid Spill Clean-Up Kit, Fisher Chemical
Neutralize and absorb up to 0.25 gal. (1L) of most laboratory acids
- Suitable for use with glacial acetic, hydrochloric, nitric, sulfuric, phosphoric, perchloric, and hydrofluoric acids
- Color changes from red to blue when acid has been neutralized
- Instructions with pictograms are printed inside lid
- Packaged in a durable, water-resistant case printed with a large “ACID SPILL” sign on the outside
- Tamper-evident seal assures integrity
- L x W x H: 19 x 7.5 x 11 in. (48.3 x 19 x 27.9cm)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Acid Spill Clean Up Kit|
|One time use kit includes two 4.25 lb. containers of neutralizer/absorbent, one zipper lock Plastic disposal bag with write on labels, one pair safety goggles, one apron, one pair gloves, one pair shoe covers, one dustpan, broom, and spatula, sealing labels for used kit, and complete instructions|
|19 x 7.5 x 11 in. (48.3 x 19 x 27.94cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok