Fisherbrand™ Mini-Centrifuge 100-240V, 50/60Hz Universal Plug, Grey
Tool-free rotors and quick-spin options make the Fisherbrand Mini-Centrifuge fast and easy to use. The locking lid is functionally designed to fit in the palm of the hand for easy repeat opening and quick tube extraction.
The Fisherbrand Mini-Centrifuge is ideal for microfilter cell separations and HPLC samples, with adapters to accommodate all major microtube and PCR tube styles (1.5/2.0, 0.5, 0.2 mL) for customized use. The centrifuge housing is made from ABS plastic and the lid is a polycarbonate plastic enabling the unit to be easily cleaned. A braking function quickly stops the unit when powered off or when the lid is opened.
- 5 Year Warranty
- A locking lid for added protection when the unit is in use
- A larger lid to accommodate longer and skirted tubes, as well as taller tube lids
- A braking function to quickly stop the unit when powered off or when the lid is opened
- Meets the latest applicable North American & EU safety requirements
- Weighted rubberized base eliminates potential movement and further dampens vibration and noise
Warranty and Services
|2,000 x g|
|Two rotors, tube rack, storage case, O-rings, tube adapters and low voltage, double insulated power adapter with four interchangeable plugs|
|6 x 1.5/2 mL Tubes (Rotor 1: Adapters for 0.5 mL and 0.2 mL Tubes), 2 places for 8 x 0.2 mL Strips or 16 Single Tubes (Rotor 2)|
|104 x 128 x 153 mm|
|100/240 V 50/60 Hz|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok