Bradley Thermostatic Mixing Valve
To further protect your employees from injury, choose the Bradley Thermostatic Mixing Valve. This device tempers eye/facewash water to prevent scalding.
Manufacturer: Bradley S192100
DescriptionFor use with emergency eyewash, drench showers, and combination units. Built-in cold water bypass ensures a supply of cold water, even if the hot water supply is lost.
- Single valve design
- Reliable liquid filled thermostat with 10-year warranty
- Factory pre-set at 85°F
- Adjustable temperature range of 65 to 95°F
- Universal mounting capability
- Positive shutoff of hot supply when cold supply is lost
- Built-in cold water bypass assures cold flow
- Easy installation and serviceability
- Dial thermometer
- Rough bronze or chrome plated finish
|Emergency eyewash, drench showers and combination units|
|36 gpm at 30psi|
|Dual thermometer, tempers eye/facewash Water, liquid-filled Thermostat|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok