Justrite Floor-Mounted Combination Shower with Closed ABS Bowl
Justrite All-in-One Floor Mounted Combination Safety Shower with top water inlet provides initial on-site treatment to eye/face or full body exposure to hazards. Suitable for use in applications that are not subject to the possibility of freezing or overheating
Manufacturer: Justrite 30092
- Specially designed valve that includes an integral, heavy-duty stainless steel stop-plate to handle rough operation without failure
- Low operating torque offers reliable, easy on/off operation. Durable, coated stainless steel pull handle with nylon valve connection is easy to grip and activate for immediate water drenching
- Designed for high flow rates that meet or exceed ANSI standards, the nozzle offers optimal spray distribution for user protection
- Unlike shower rose designs, this compact nozzle reduces the potential for insect nesting and eliminates high replacement costs associated with cracked or dented plastic spray heads.
- Made of durable, corrosion-resistant acrylic capped ABS, the eye/face wash with high, ANSI-compliant flow rate features an integral lid connected to the water valve for automatic operationactivate by simply pulling down the lid
- Easy-to-reach flow regulator valve positioned on the side of the bowl adjusts to suit the severity of the accident.
- Solid construction for added corrosion resistance.
- Includes an inspection record tag for recording service and test history
- Covered bowl ensures eyewash nozzles and bowl remain clean and free from contamination
- Twin aerated diffusers provide a soft, scrubbing action to the eyes and face
- Removable, self-draining nozzle constructed from durable nylon
- High-performance quarter-turn ball valve made of 316L stainless steel endure the harshest environments and site conditions
- Includes a universal eye wash and safety shower sign for enhanced visibility
- Meets ANSI Z358.1 2014 and EN 15154 standards, supports OSHA requirements
ANSI Z358.1-2014 and EN15154 Compliant
Warranty and Services
|Nylon 6; Chrome plated brass; stainless steel mesh|
|Shower: Pull Handle, Eye/Face wash: Pull Lid Forward|
|Green Powder Coat|
|Emergency Shower and Eye Washes with Water|
|Closed ABS Bowl|
|Safety Showers and Emergency Eye Washes|
|ANSI Z358.1-2014 and EN15154 Compliant|
|29 to 87psi|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok