Wide grit selection allows for quick removal of process-induced residue from aluminum, stainless steel, ceramic, glass, quartz and anodized surfaces and minimizes tool wear.
- Patented scrubbing fiber free tool
- Fiber-free construction for reducing particle levels in cleaned vacuum chambers
- Unique bonding technology for minimizing release of abrasive particles
- Eliminates H2O2 from PMs
- Removes hardened process residue from Hi vacuum chambers
- For use in conjunction with ErgoSCRUB™ hand tool
|With hook and loop fastener|
|Quick removal of process induced residue from Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Ceramic, Glass, Quartz and Anodized surfaces while minimizing tool wear|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok