Thermo Scientific Forma Steri-Cult CO2 Incubators
Carry out high-volume culturing with a high-level of contamination control with these stackable CO2 incubators, which feature microprocessor controls.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 3310
Carry out high-volume culturing with a high-level of contamination control with these stackable Thermo Scientific Forma Steri-Cult CO2 Incubators. This incubator combines the most advanced components available into a single incubator: CO2 sensor, precise microprocessor controls, active humidity control, HEPA air filtration and high-temperature decontamination capability.
- Integral 140°C high-temperature sterilization function, 14 hr. duration
- Optimized airflow system will not interfere with samples or incubator function
- Optional built-in VOC filtration system removes volatile organic vapors
- In-chamber HEPA air filtration continuously removes particulates for Class 100 quality conditions
- On-demand 140°C sterilization cycle eliminates contamination from internal surfaces
- Audible alarm activates if outer door is opened during the cycle or if temperature reaches 60°C (140°F) or greater
- Access code prevents accidental initiation of the cycle
- Alphanumeric messaging center clearly displays temperature, CO2 and RH
- Audible/visual alarms with silence button
- Setpoints for temperature, overtemperature, CO2 and RH
- Configurable audible ON/OFF, access code, HEPA filter change reminder, remote alarm contacts, tracking low temp and high and low CO2 and RH alarms
- Coved-corner, polished stainless-steel interior
- Sturdy shelves and supports can be removed without tools
- Microbial filters on gas inlet, sample port and water fill bottle lid
- Inner door gasket can be removed for cleaning, ensures tight seal
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|11.4 cu. ft.|
|0 to 20%|
|20.6 x 28.8 x 32.8 in. (52.3 x 73.2 x 83.8 cm)|
|Ambient +5° to 50°C|
|115 V, 50/60 Hz|
|UL, cUL, CE|
|Single 323L incubator|
|Polished Stainless Steel|
|27 x 43 x 39.4 in. (68.6 x 109.2 x 100.2 cm)|
|External humidity reservoir|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok