Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Hughes Freeze Protected, Floor Mount Drench Shower
Hughes Freeze Protected, Floor Mount Drench Shower is intended for use where there is a possibility of the water inside of the shower freezing due to extreme cold climates
Supplier: Justrite Manufacturing Co H5G1H
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Trace tape heating with polyethylene jacket and polyurethane foam insulation to improve frost protection and strength.
- Specially designed, high-performance quarter-turn ball valve made of 316L stainless steel to endure the harshest environments and site conditions.
- Low operating torque to open valve offers reliable, easy on/off operation when emergencies occur.
- Valve includes an integral, heavy-duty stainless steel stop-plate to handle rough operation without failure.
- Durable, coated stainless steel shower pull handle with nylon valve connection is easy to grip and activate for immediate water drenching.
- Shower features a removable, self-draining overhead nozzle designed for high flow rates that meet or exceed ANSI standards.
- Made of durable nylon material, the nozzle offers optimal spray distribution for user protection.
- Includes an inspection record tag for recording service and test history.
- Electrical supply: 120V Single Phase, 60/50Hz
- For cold climates with a minimum ambient operating temperature of -4°F (-20°C) or above
- Suitable for both Class 1 Division 2 hazardous areas, as well as non-hazardous areas
- Includes a universal safety shower sign for enhanced visibility
- Meets ANSI Z358.1 2014 and EN 15154 standards, supports OSHA requirements
ANSI Z358.1-2014 and EN15154 Compliant
Warranty and Services
|White with Green Stripes|
|Emergency Shower and Eye Wash with Water|
|1.25 in. (F) NPT|
|22 to 87 psi|
|ANSI Z358.1-2014 and EN15154 Compliant|
|Polyurethane Foam Insulation, Impact Resistant Medium Density Polyethylene, Nylon 6|
|Safety Shower and Emergency Eye Wash|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok