Gibco™ Geltrex™ LDEV-Free Reduced Growth Factor Basement Membrane Matrix
A soluble form of basement membrane extracted from murine Engelbreth-Holm-Swarm (EHS) tumors. It is free of viruses, including lactose dehydrogenase elevating virus (LDEV), sometimes found in this type of preparation.
$63.50 - $281.00
- The major components of Geltrex™ matrix include laminin, collagen IV, entactin, and heparin sulfate proteoglycans
- It is ideal for the promotion and maintenance of differentiated phenotypes in a variety of cell cultures including primary epithelial cells, endothelial cells, smooth muscle cells, and human induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSC)
- Geltrex™ matrix offers, on average, a 2-fold reduction in several growth factors
- As a result, analysis of specific growth factor effects in applications requiring basement membrane extract can be carried out in a controlled and reproducible format
- Minimal protein concentration variation from lot-to-lot (∼15 mg/mL)
|Variety of cultured cells, including primary epithelial cells, endothelial cells, smooth muscle cells, and human induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSC)|
|12 to 18 mg/mL|
|Reduced Growth Factor|
|Adherent Cell Culture|
|Basement Membrane Matrix|
|No Phenol Red|
|Cell Culture Grade|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok