MP Biomedicals GeneClean II Kit
GeneClean® II Kit
Manufacturer: MP Biomedicals 111001400
- The GENECLEAN® II Kit is designed to optimally purify 200 bp to 20 kb DNA from TAE and TBE buffered agarose gels and solutions. Glassmilk slurry allows flexibility of reacion size and volume.
- The purified DNA is suitable for a variety of downstream applications, such as sequencing, PCR, restriction digestion, cloning and labeling.
- The GENECLEAN® II Kit is designed for the rapid purification of linear and plasmid DNA fragments from standard or low-melting agarose gels.
- This kit can also be used to purify DNA from polyacrylamide gels.
- Typical recovery of DNA is up to 80%.
- Each column can bind up to 10 μg of DNA from up to a 3.5 g agarose slice.
- The GENECLEAN® II Kit combines silica-binding technology with the convenience of a spin or vacuum column format.
- DNA fragments of interest are extracted from slices of an agarose gel and are bound to a silica membrane.
- Contaminants are removed by a simple spin or vacuum wash.
- The bound DNA is then eluted.
- DNA fragments of interest are extracted by solubilizing slices of an agarose gel.
- The Gel Solubilization Solution dissolves an agarose gel slice from gels run in TBE or TAE buffer.
- The extracted DNA fragments selectively adsorb onto the silica membrane in the presence of the Gel Solubilization Solution.
- Contaminants are removed by a simple spin or vacuum wash. Finally, the bound DNA is eluted in Tris buffer.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|New Wash/Ethanol Concentration must be ∽ 50%|
|Kits & Assays|
|AllgENECLEAN® Kits are shipped at room temperature (15-30°C).|
|Nucleic Acid Isolation & Purification|
|Above 500 bp: 4.5 M NaI pH 7.0 - 7.4; Between 200 - 500 bp: 4.5 M NaI pH 6.0; NEW Wash: pH Range: 7.4 - 8.0|
|Rapid purification of linear DNA|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok