MP Biomedicals™ GeneClean Kit
GeneClean™ Kit, Solution or Gels
Manufacturer: MP Biomedicals™ 111001200
- The GENECLEAN™ Kit includes Glassmilk™ slurry that allows flexibility of reaction size and volume.
- The GENECLEAN™ kit simplifies the process of purifying DNA into three easy steps: Bind,Wash and Elute.
- Ethanol precipitation is never required and purified DNA is immediately ready for a wide variety of downstream applications.
- Isolate DNA from TAE buffered agarose gels and solutions
- The GENECLEAN™ Kit is used to purify fragments of DNA from 200 bp to 20 kb from solutions and agarose gels.
- Examples of applications are desalting, elimination of proteins from enzymatic reactions, removal of primers and unincorporated nucleotides from enzymatic reactions, separation of linearized from uncut vector and isolation of PCR products away from genomic DNA.
|New Wash/Ethanol Concentration must be ∽ 50%|
|Above 500 bp: 4.5 M NaI pH 7.0 - 7.4; Between 200 - 500 bp: 4.5 M NaI pH 6.0; NEW Wash: pH Range: 7.4 - 8.0|
|Examples of applications are desalting, elimination of proteins from enzymatic reactions, removal of primers and unincorporated nucleotides from enzymatic reactions, separation of linearized from uncut vector and isolation of PCR products away fromgenomic DNA.|
|Kits & Assays|
|Store at Room Temperature (15-30°C). NaI solution must be kept away from light and open air sources to prevent oxidation. NaI is packaged under nitrogengas to further reduce chance of oxidation. Shelf life may be extended by storing at 4°C.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok