GeneJET RNA Purification Kit is a simple and efficient system for purification of total RNA from mammalian cultured cells, tissue, human blood cells, bacteria, and yeast.
The kit utilizes a silica-based membrane technology in the form of a convenient spin column, eliminating the need for tedious cesium chloride gradients, alcohol precipitation, or toxic phenol-chloroform extractions.
RNA molecules longer than 200 nucleotides can be isolated with the GeneJET RNA Purification Kit in 15 minutes after the lysis step. The high-quality purified RNA can be used in a wide range of downstream applications, including RT-PCR, RT-qPCR, Northern blotting, and other RNA-based analyses.Highlights
- Universal can be used for both cell and tissue samples from a wide range of sources: mammalian blood, mammalian cell cultures, mammalian tissues, insect, yeast, and bacteria
- Efficient high yields of total RNA.
- Fast 15 minutes after lysis step
- Pure an A260/280ratio > 1.9
- Convenient spin columns are capped and assembled with collection tubes
- Fast extraction of high purity RNA suitable for all conventional molecular biology procedures, including:
- Northern blotting
- Nuclease protection assay
- Proteinase K
- Lysis Buffer
- Wash Buffer 1 (concentrated)
- Wash Buffer 2 (concentrated)
- Water, nuclease-free
- GeneJETRNA Purification Columns (pre-assembled with Collection Tubes)
- Collection Tubes (1.5ml)
- Detailed Protocol
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok