NewPath Learning Generating Electricity 3D Model Making Kit
Use this Generating Electricity 3D Model Making Kit, our interactive model of a power station, to teach your students how electricity is generated.
Manufacturer: NewPath Learning 247950
- Teach your students how electricity is generated with our interactive model of a power station.
- First, they will make their model using the colorful parts provided.
- They will then use it to look at how electricity is generated from non-renewable fossil fuels or renewable bio-fuels.
- The models covers different types of fuel, the role of the boiler, what a steam turbine does, and how the generator produces electricity.
- They can even turn the turbine!
- The model is a great starting point to consider different types of fuel and the pros and cons of generating electricity in different ways.
- The Model Making Kit includes enough materials for students to assemble up to 5 paper models working cooperatively.
- The comprehensive Teacher Resource Guide included provides illustrated readings, activities, key vocabulary and an assessment, along with teaching opportunities for students.
|5 Models, Teacher Resource Guide, Vinyl Pouch|
|6 to 10|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok