You can save item(s) to your list now to purchase when our pricing system is available.
Thermo Scientific GENESYS 20 Visible Spectrophotometer
This product has been discontinued. Please check out the newest visible spectrophotometer, the Thermo Scientific GENESYS 30.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 4001000
This product has been discontinued. Please check out the newest visible spectrophotometer, the Thermo Scientific GENESYS 30.Multiple purpose capabilities allow you to measure a wide range of analytes.
Precise and Reliable
- Compact footprint provides a space-saving, convenient systemâ€? Intuitive keyboard with integrated controls and LCD display
- Routine measurements require just a few keystrokes
- Direct measurement of routine absorbance or transmittance data
- Concentration mode for single point standard or factor-based quantitative analysis
- Optional holders for test tubes and long path cells to 50mm
- User-selectable choice of five languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian)
- Bidirectional RS-232-C interface
Low Cost of Ownership
- Cleanable, chemical-resistant surfaces and rugged design withstands harsh laboratory environments
- Few moving parts; virtually maintenance-free operation
- Choose instrument with or without integral printer
10mm cell holder, dust cover, and U.S. power cord.
Fisher Service Division offers several types of service agreements for the equipment featured here. For details on these agreements, equipment repairs, and calibration services, see the front of the catalog. For immediate assistance, call 1-800-395-5442.
|≤0.001A at 0A ≤0.004A at 2A, 500 nm|
|±0.003A from 0.0 to 0.3A1.0% from 0.301A to 2.5A, NIST 930D filters|
|Absorbance, %Transmittance, Concentration|
|<0.1%T at 340 nm and 400 nm|
|GENESYS 20 without printer
In Germany, France, or Spain, use Catalog #4001-03
|20 character, 2 line LCD|
|Selected automatically, 120 V|
|10mm cell holder; dust cover; U.S. power cord|
|Tungsten-Halogen (typical service life 1000 hours)|
|-0.1-2.5A; 0-125%T, 0-1999C|
|GENESYS 20 without printer|
|325 - 1,100 nm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok