Gibco™ FGF-Basic (AA 10-155) Recombinant Human Protein
FGF-Basic (AA 10-155) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Manufacturer: Gibco™ PHG0024
DescriptionFibroblast growth factor-basic is known as FGF-basic, bFGF, FGF 2, FGF-β, and heparin binding growth factor. FGF-basic is involved in a number of biological processes, including embryonic development and differentiation, neuron differentiation, survival, regeneration, and the proliferation of cells of mesodermal origin and many cells of neuroectodermal, ectodermal, and endodermal origin.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High-purity, recombinant, bioactive protein: to help ensure growth factors from Life Technologies are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High biological activity: in-house activity testing of recombinant proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by the dose dependent proliferation of BALB/3T3 cells
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Recombinant, Ligand, Truncated|
|Neurobiology, Oncology, Stem Cell Research, Microbiology, Differentiation, Angiogenesis|
|Approved for shipment on Wet or Dry Ice|
|FGF-Basic (AA 10-155)|
|Growth Factors & Receptors|
|< 0.1 ng/µg|
|FGFs (Fibroblast Growth Factors)|
Safety and Handling
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.