Gibco™ Ham's F-10 Nutrient Mix, HEPES
Ham's F-10 Nutrient Mixture was designed for serum-free growth of Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells
Manufacturer: Gibco™ 12390035
F-10 has since been used for serum-free growth of CHO cultures as well as serum-supplemented growth of other mammalian cells, including COS-7, primary rat astrocytes, and rat prostate epithelial cells.
- Contains zinc, hypoxanthine, and thymidine
- Serum-free growth of CHO cells in F-10 has led to variety of improved formulations, such as Ham's F-12 Nutrient Mixture (F-12)
- Contains no proteins or growth factors and is modified as follows: with phenol red, HEPES, L-glutamine
- Requires supplementation, commonly with 10% Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS)
- Uses sodium bicarbonate buffer system (1.2g/L) and therefore requires 5-10% CO2 environment to maintain physiological pH
- Sustainable packaging
Cell Culture, Mammalian Cell Culture
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
Safety and Handling
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Not for human or animal therapeutic use. Uses other than the intended use may be a violation of local law. For in vitro diagnostic use.