Gibco™ Hybridoma-SFM, powder
Complete, ready-to-use formulation
Manufacturer: Gibco™ 12300067
Gibco Hybridoma SFM is a serum-free, very low-protein medium specifically developed for the ability to support the growth of hybridomas for antibody production.
- Ability to support suspension and stationary hybridomas and myelomas
- Serum-free, very low-protein formulation
- Supports suspension and stationary hybridomas and myelomas
- Suitable for the culture of recombinant myeloma lines as well as traditional hybridomas
- Provides high cell densities and IgG production
- Cholesterol-dependent cultures such as NS0 require the addition of 250X Cholesterol Lipid Concentrate
- Complete, ready-to-use formulation
- No supplementation is required
- Serum-free, very low-protein formulation, allowing for easier purification of your protein of interest
- Contains < 20μg/mL total protein
Antibody and Cell Culture Production, Bioproduction, Cell Culture, Mammalian Cell Culture
Shipping Condition: Room temperature
|Serum Free Medium (SFM)|
|Storage conditions: 2-8°C
Shipping conditions: Ambient
Shelf life: 33 months from date of manufacture
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only or Further Manufacturing. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.