- Maintains uniform temperature better than water by transferring heat more slowly
- Can remain“always-on”and ready to use
- Bottles and tubes stay in place without need for racks, weights and float
- Removes need for water bath maintenance such as emptying, cleaning and refilling bath
- Eliminates risk of contamination from standing water in water bath
- No condensation seen around caps and incubating bottles removed from dry bath
- Environmentally responsible alternative to water
- More energy efficient than water
- Draws less energy when run at 37 and 65°C
- Made from recyclable material that can be cleaned with ethanol, eliminating need for water bath germicides that can harm the environment
- Store at 15 to 30°C (shipped under ambient conditions)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|15°C to 30°C|
Safety and Handling
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok