Gilmont™ Gilmont™ Falling-ball Viscometer, Size No. 3
Gilmont Falling-ball Viscometers offer a simple, accurate, low cost, absolute method for measuring viscosity of clear fluids up to 200cp.
Gilmont™ Falling-ball Viscometers offer a simple, accurate, low cost, absolute method for measuring viscosity of clear fluids up to 200cp. Easier to use than capillary type, and less expensive than rotating/sensor electronic-based devices.
- Unique ball-release mechanism
- Wetted parts of glass, PTFE and Viton™ seals (stainless steel and tantalum floats optional)
- Three range options per tube allow for better accuracy in each range
- Absolute reading, no electronics
- Small sample size: approx. 7mL required
- Easily used in constant temperature bath
- Closed system ideal for highly evaporative and hydroscopically deteriorative solutions
Used in lab, R and D, process, and plant quality control
|Falling Ball Viscometer|
|0.2 to 2|
|1 to 10|
|up to 200cp|
|2 to 20|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok