Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Gilson™ DistriTips™ Syringes
Guarantees accuracy and precision. DistriTips™ Syringes have an aliquot volume range from 1 uL to 1.25 mL.
Supplier: Gilson™ F164140
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- With level indicator
- Available in standard or sterilized (ST) form, in boxes of 50
- Certified free of RNase, DNase, DNA, RNA, and Protease
- Free of dyes, so no risk of contamination from their components
- Only three syringes are needed to cover 1 μL to 1.25 mL
- More than 100 aliquots can be dispensed from each syringe
- Ideal for precise aliquots
- Can be used with viscous and volatile solutions
- Bulk or Individually wrapped
|10 to 125 μL|
|Viscous, volatile solutions|
|1250 μL Mini ST (Sterile)|
|Free of DNA, RNA, RNase, DNase, Pyrogens|
|DISTRIMAN Repetitive Pipette|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok